This service provides an RGB composite based on backscatter values in dB using suitable pair of SAR detected amplitude images. Output product represent the Sigma0 in dB of the pre-event product, the Sigma0 in dB post-event product and the RGB combination.
Select the processing
- Login to the platform
- Select the processing service “SAR Amplitude Change”:
The "SAR Amplitude Change" panel is displayed with parameters values to be filled-in.
Fill the paramters
- Select the Alos 2 data collection in the Dataset (C) button.
- Drag and Drop the selected item in the SAR calibrated pre-event acquisition field:
- Drag and Drop the selected item in the SAR calibrated post-event acquisition field:
Area of interest in WKT
- Draw the AOI by using the spatial filter.
- Click on the Magic tool wizard and select AOI. The input parameter is automatically filled with the WKT representing the area selected.
Run the job
- Click on the button Run Job and see the Running Job
- You can monitor job progress through the progress bar
- After few minutes, see the Successful Job:
Results: download and visualization
- Click on the button Show results
- See the result on map. The preview appears within the area defined in the spatial filter.
The following file are produced:
- 1. s0_db_l_hh
- 1. s0_db_l_hv
- 2. s0_db_l_hh
- 2. s0_db_l_hv
To get more information about the product just click on the preview in the map, a bubble showing the name of the layer “SAR Amplitude Change” will appear and then click on the “Show details” button. In the left panel of the interface, all the details of the layer of the product will appear.
- To download one of the products listed above, just click on the “Download” button under the Details tab in the left panel